Thanks to generous donations from our supporters, students can now apply for a grant to help cover their science/engineering project supplies!
1. After your project is approved by Mr. Dubuque at FHS or your science teacher at Lawrence, you can submit a grant request.
2. Maximum grant request is generally $100 (although exceptions can be made…ask us) and we encourage smaller requests.
3. Grant requests must be received via email by deb@falmouthSTEMboosters.org by January 31,2018. Send a copy of your request to Mr. Dubuque (FHS) or your Lawrence science teacher, too. Student school email addresses may not work so you may need to use another email address.
4. Include this information in your email grant request:
5.We will let you know via email within three days if your grant request is approved. If it is approved, we will reimburse you for the supplies purchased after you provide a receipt.
6. Any leftover materials purchased should donated to your school if your teacher would find them useful.
Please email deb@falmouthSTEMboosters.org with any questions!
Copyright Falmouth STEM Boosters Inc., ©2016